Dr. James West has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1981.
Dr. West successfully treats a wide range of musculo-sketetal conditions in his clinic in Unionville, ON. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. West and his team of professional staffs are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. West uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. Dr. West utilizes the most up-to-date spinal techniques, which are extremely safe and gentle. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, and the state of the art physical therapy procedures, Dr. West is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Neuroscience, University of Toronto, 1976.
Doctor of Chiropractic (summa cum laude), Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1981.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examination Board
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
Memberships & Associations:
Ontario Chiropractic Association
Canadian Chiropractic Association
Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
Activator Methods International
- Full Academic Scholarship, University of Toronto, 1975
- College Entrance Scholarship, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1977
- Dr. W. T. Sturdy Memorial Award, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1981
- J.M. Wallace Memorial Award, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1981